Contact to us

  1. Petroleum Wholesale Licence

If you want to sell petroleum products (Diesel (50ppm & 500ppm), Petrol (93 & 95), Liquefied Petroleum Gas, Paraffin, Jet Fuel, Aviation Fuel, Bio-fuel) to commercial consumers for end use, you must apply for a petroleum wholesale licence from the Department of Energy.

The licence allows you to buy petroleum products in bulk (1 500 litres or more, per transaction of petroleum products) from a licensed manufacturer or other licensed wholesalers, and to sell it to end users.


  1. Petroleum Retail License

You must apply to the Department of Energy for a site and a retail licence if you want to buy or sell petroleum products to members of the public via a petrol service station.

Please note: A retailer is allowed to purchase petroleum products from a licensed manufacture or wholesaler only.

The licence will be valid for as long as your business operates.


  1. Petroleum Manufacturing License

If you want to manufacture petroleum products, you must apply to the Department of Energy for a manufacturing licence.

A petroleum manufacturer’s licence allows you to manufacture petroleum products and sell them to any licensed wholesaler or licensed retailer, except for export purposes.

Please note: you may not manufacture a petroleum product without a manufacturing licence.

How long does it take?

You should receive an outcome within 3 months from the date when the Department received proof of publication of the notice of application.